So yeah, I haven't posted in awhile. Only because my life is all kinds of boring right now. Less than a month til school, though. There are two sides to this.
The good: I will have things to do (ie procrastinate, whine about how much I hate Freud and other associated school material, make numerous Sheetz and Walmart runs, have mental breakdowns the night before tests, etc etc)... you know, the usual.
The bad: I still don't have good feelings about the roomie situation. I keep hearing the stories she told me in my head, all the new people... I want to hold off on making judgments but it doesn't sound like the type of crowd I want to run with. But then again, the stories that scared me for the most part really only involved her and one other person; it wasn't the group as a whole. I'm clinging to this like mad.
On a completely unrelated note, did you know that if you pull out a tv-dinner-ish-fetticuine-alfredo from the microwave, it is HOT? I failed to realize this today. And I have burn marks on my leg to prove it. I probably could have prevented them, but I was too busy watching this strand of noodle just sizzle on my skin before I even thought about flinging it off. Or maybe I was also preoccupied with the massive amounts of alfredo sauce that splattered all over the cabinets and the floor...and yes, my leg, too.
Sadly, I was not able to salvage any of it and spent 15 minutes cleaning up what would have been really good eats. Gotta love my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment